As an innovative wealth management firm, we strive to add value in the areas of estate, tax, and investment management. Our investment management focus is to internally manage, source, and affiliate with a select group of managers and private fund operators that have demonstrated the ability and skill worthy of our asset allocation. A well-diversified investment allocation should contain assets that are truly less correlated to one another.
- Building a portfolio for retirement.
- Creating wealth transfer and estate management plans.
- Hedging against market volatility.
- Financial planning for longevity.
- Strategies for managing potential health care costs and incapacitation.
- Life events such as children, divorce, career changes, grandchildren or providing tuition funding for children and grandchildren.
- Setting up a family foundation or funding a Donor Advised Fund.
- Social Security analysis and assistance with medical insurance decisions.
The L-MAP, Lido’s Master Allocation Program, provides the structure for long-term investors, regardless of the stage of the economic cycle or the phase in their life. We rely on our in-house analytics team to build processes, create systems, and review our own and third-party research.
L-MAP incorporates Alternative, Core, and Tactical strategies that focus on achieving consistent cash flow, volatility management, and long-term growth strategies. Our goal is to be opportunistic and risk-aware when appropriate.